A platform to launch a career in investment research
Our internship program is designed to offer short-term internship opportunities to graduates of Finance, Economics, or Business who would like to gain exposure to the investment research industry while providing support to a global clientele. The exposure gained will enable the brightest interns to make decisions regarding pursuing a permanent career in investment research.
The Amba Global Graduate Internship Program is aimed at giving interns on the job training in research tasks such as thematic or sector research, model building, coverage initiation, coverage maintenance, statistical analysis, and data gathering. During the internship, interns will be assessed on their capabilities, knowledge, ability to adapt, professionalism, and capacity to learn. Successful candidates who complete the 12-months internship will be awarded a globally recognized internship certificate.
Internship eligibility criteria
- A degree in Finance, Economics, or Business is a prerequisite
- A full or part qualification in CFA, CIMA, ACCA, or ACA will be an added advantage.
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- An interest in capital markets
- A high level of attention to detail
Duration of the internship