Financial Editor: Non-equities
To provide editing of macroeconomic, FX, credit, rates and commodities reports produced by the global research team of a leading investment bank; potential coverage of equity research editing. To work with editors in multiple locations worldwide to enable the global editorial team to respond efficiently to heavy research output.
Working with analysts on day-to-day language editing of research reports of 1-150 pages. Ensuring that reports are clear, consistent and free of typographical and grammatical errors and adhere to house style (this may range from basic proofreading to extensive rewriting, as required); coordinating closely with editors and DTP staff in other centres to ensure efficient workflow.
Investment bank research/financial editing experience strongly preferred. Previous experience in editing macroeconomic, credit, commodities, FX and rates reports is highly desirable.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills in MS-Word
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a large, global team.
- Experience of regulatory requirements for financial/bank research editing preferred, but not a must.
6.30 am to 3.30 pm IST