Amba offers professionals at different stages in their career an opportunity to work with the brightest minds and biggest clients in the capital markets industry.
- Exclusive capital markets focus: You could work with one of the world’s top 6 asset managers or the top 6 investment banks. We also count numerous large brokerages, insurers and alternate investment firms on our list of 70+ clients
- Specializations to choose from: Depending on your qualification, experience, and interest, you can work across or specialize in verticals such as Equity, Fixed Income and Credit, Quantitative, Fund Marketing, and Insurance
- Flexible career path: At Amba, we see a career as a chessboard of moves that leverage an individual’s strengths and aspirations in a planned manner. You can opt to work towards becoming a people manager or climb the ladder as a domain expert
- Continuous learning: A Wall Street-standard foundation course is augmented by our Continuous Education Program to reinforce essential skills, including behavioral training. These sector/industry research programs have also been validated by professional organizations such as ACCA (UK) and CIMA (UK). Amba’s 10-day Equity Investment Analyst Training Program, also a commercial product offering, has received accreditation to account for 40 credit hours for Continuing Education as part of the CFA Approved-Provider Program
- Fun@work: In addition to the lighter activities – games, parties, and more – events such as in-house stock picking contests, capital markets debates and a weekly global market wrap discussion, help keep Amba analysts abreast with global market trends.